"I figure life's a gift, I don't intend on wasting it."
I'm Caitlin. I'm a senior in high school who enjoys photographing everything, singing, acting, traveling, drinking coffee, eating, breathing, and generally living however I desire. I post on here the things I like for personal entertainment and procrastination purposes but if you like it too, you're more than welcome! Thanks for stopping by!
"Life Isn't About Finding Yourself ; It's About Creating Yourself"
broadway music survey:
1. What is your "go to song" when you're feeling sad?
2. What broadway song do you relate to?
3. Favorite female voice? Favorite male voice?
4. What is your favorite show based off the music?
5. An overrated song.
6. An underrated song.
7. How many cast recording albums do you own?
8. Do you buy the whole cast recording, even if there are songs you are not fond of?
9. What was the first cast recording you owned?
10. How many playlists do you have on your mp3 or iPod? If just one playlist, how many songs?
11. Favorite song in general. (not on broadway)
12. Stephen Sondheim or Andrew Lloyd Webber?
13. Favorite choreographed number?
14. What do you think of shows based around the music of other artists? (i.e. American Idiot, Mamma Mia)
15. Favorite song cut from a show?
16. Most powerful song you've heard in a show.
17. Favorite song from your favorite show.
18. Saddest song you've heard.
19. Do you reenact/sing in front of the mirror/pretend you're the character when you're singing along to a song?
20. Top five broadway songs.
21. Can you sing?
22. A broadway song that makes you cringe. (i.e. least favorite)